When can you visit the experience?
The Grote Kerk Veere has different opening hours for the high- and low season. You can find the actual prices and opening hours below. Tickets are online available with a 15% discount and at the door. You can’t climb the tower of The Grote Kerk Veere during the low season.
Opening hours from Oktober 30th until April 1st (Low season)
Saturday and Sunday: 11am to 5pm
Monday to Friday: closed
During Dutch holidays Thursday to Sunday: 11am until 5pm
Opening hours from April 1st until September 5th (High season)
Tuesday to Sunday: 11am to 5pm
Opening hours from September 5th until Oktober 30th (Mid season)
Thursday to Sunday: 11am to 5pm
Monday to Wednesday: closed
Up-to-date prices and opening hours
Opening hours of the Experience
- Adults (aged 18+) - online | counter EUR 8.10 | EUR 9.50
- Children aged 6-18 - online | counter EUR 5.50 | EUR 6.50
- Children aged 0-6 Free admission
- Family (2 adults, 2 children) - online EUR 20.00
- Friends of the Grote Kerk Veere Free admission
- BankGiroLoterij VIP card | Museum Pass Adults (aged 18+) EUR 7.10
- CJP EUR 5.50
The Great Church of Veere is more than 500 years old. Unfortunately, this means that not all activities are accessible for visitors who use wheelchairs, walkers or who have difficulty walking. For example, climbing the tower. We hope that you will still enjoy your visit!