When can you visit the experience?
The Grote Kerk Veere Experience opens on 4 July 2020 for the general public. Below you will find the opening hours and the rates of the admission tickets. You can buy tickets online with 25% discount, or at the counter.
Opening hours of the Experience
- Adults (aged 18+) - online | counter EUR 7.10 | EUR 9.50
- Children aged 6-18 - online | counter EUR 4.90 | EUR 6.50
- Children aged 0-6 Free admission
- Family (2 adults, 2 children) - online EUR 20.00
- Friends of the Grote Kerk Veere Free admission
- BankGiroLoterij VIP card Adults (aged 18+) EUR 7.10
- CJP EUR 5.50
High season and low season
The Grote Kerk Veere Experience has different opening hours during the low season compared to the high season. Please find an overview below.
Please note that the tower is closed during the low season so you cannot climb the tower between 1 October and 31 March.
Opening hours from 1 April to 30 September
Tuesdays to Sundays: 10:00 to 17:00 hrs
Opening hours from 2 October until 31 March
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday: from 11:00 to 17:00 hrs
Monday and Thursday: closed
During schoolholidays also open on Thursdays