A safe visit to the Experience
Currently we are all confronted with the impact of the corona virus. To make sure that your visit the Experience is safe, we have listed a few important measures. When you order your ticket online you will be asked to agree to this.
Covid-19 Measures – Your visit to Grote Kerk Veere
- You are only allowed to visit the museum with more than 1 person if it is a group of people who stay together during the visit.
- You can buy your tickets when you get to the Grote Kerk in Veere or online in advance on grotekerkveere.nl for a time slot of your choice. You can start your visit within the hour of your choice. If you have difficulties ordering tickets online, please call us. We are happy to help!
- Always follow the instructions of employees and volunteers at the Experience. They will make sure that you have a wonderful and safe visit.
When do you and the people in your household need to stay away? Here is a list of the symptoms:
- Cold-like symptoms, such as a head cold, a runny nose, a soar throat, a light cough or a temperature over 38 degrees.
- Cold-like symptoms and fever (over 38 degrees) and/or shortness of breath
You are welcome to visit the experience if you and the people in your household have not had any of these symptoms for 24 hours.
If you have to cancel your visit because you get these symptoms after you have bought your ticket, please don’t worry. Please send us an Email or give us a call and we will change the date of your tickets.
Here is a list of all the hygiene measures:
- Wash your hands after touching places where others have been too.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with water and soap, then dry your hands carefully with paper towels or an electric air blower. Put the paper towels in a closable waste bin.
- Wash your hands before you go outside, when you return home, after blowing your nose, before you eat and after you have been to the toilet.
- Cough and sneeze on the inside of your elbow.
- Use paper tissues to blow your nose and dispose of them immediately in a closable waste bin. Wash your hands afterwards.
- Do not shake hands.
- Keep 1.5 metres of distance from other visitors and groups of visitors.